This is a small test that will only take about 5 minutes. Take a white sheet of paper and some writing utensil (pencil, pen, or other) and draw a piggy. Then click here.
not go on before you have drawn it.
Do not try to trick,
it’s worth it.
Is it ready? ARE YOU
The piggy is really going to be used for a test of your personality.
If you have drawn it:
- in the upper part of the paper: you are positive and an optimist
- more like in the middle of the paper: you are a realist
- in the lower part: you are a pessimist and you have a tendency for a more negative attitude
If your piggy:
- is looking left: you believe in tradition, are friendly, and easily remember dates of celebrations, birthdays…
- is looking right: you are innovative and active, but you do not hold a strong bond with your family, and do not give much importance to important dates
- looks directly at you: you are direct and open, you like to fall into the role of “the lawyer of the devil” and are not afraid to throw yourself into discussions
If you have drawn too many details on your piggy: you like to analyze things, you are calm, and are not naïve.
If there are hardly any details: you are emotional, not very methodical (you like to mix and spice things up a bit), and sometimes you take too many risks.
If you have drawn your piggy with less than four legs: you are uncertain of yourself and your actions, or perhaps right now you are found in a time of many changes in your life.
If you have drawn your piggy with four legs: you are sure of yourself, you are reserved, you believe and grip onto your own ideals in life.
If you have drawn it with more than four legs: you’re an idiot!
The size of the ears you have drawn is an indication of your ability to listen to others as they speak. The bigger they are - the better.
That is all. Thank you for your taking part in this test.
We hope that you enjoyed it.
For end, click here